I want to request accommodations without the help of my school. What should I do?

Your family can submit a paper request for accommodations without the participation of your school. Documentation must be provided for College Board to review. To download the form you’ll need and to learn more, visit How to Fill Out the Student Eligibility Form.  

In most cases, however, students work with their school to request accommodations—the fastest and easiest method. At this time, the online system, SSD Online, is not available to parents or students.

Contact AP Services for Students

Contact Form


(toll free in the United States and Canada)

Also Found On