You can purchase the lab manual for this course, AP Biology Investigative Labs: An Inquiry-Based Approach Student Manual.
The 13 laboratory investigations in this book support the AP Biology course and allow you to explore the natural world.
The labs support the "big ideas" and science practices of AP Biology and help you to gain enduring understandings of biological concepts and the scientific evidence that supports them.
In each investigation, you will find the following:
- Background information
- Tips for designing and conducting investigations
- Lists of materials and supplies
- Methods of analyzing and evaluating your results
- Means of communicating your results and conclusions
- Suggestions for additional investigative activities
Copies of this book may be ordered online through the College Board Store.
Lab Notebooks and College Credit
Colleges may require students to present their laboratory materials from AP science courses before granting college credit for laboratory, so students are encouraged to retain their laboratory notebooks, reports, and other materials.