Do I need to enroll in a class section in My AP if I’m taking the exam but not the class?

Yes, you’ll need to be a member of an exam-only section in My AP in order to have an exam ordered for you. Ask your AP coordinator for help with joining an exam-only section at the beginning of the school year if you plan to self-study for an AP Exam.