I am an AP Art and Design student. Do I need to enroll in a class section in My AP?

Yes. Although AP Art and Design teachers and students won’t use the system for assigning or turning in work or checking progress, you’ll still need to join your class in My AP to register for the assessment. You will also need to create an account in the AP Art and Design Digital Submission site, where you’ll be submitting your portfolio.