I’m a transfer student. How can I ensure that I’ll receive exam accommodations at my new school?

If you transferred schools after being approved for testing accommodations, notify the SSD coordinator at your new school of the prior approval. If you need different accommodations, your school’s SSD coordinator may submit an Accommodations Change Request form for you.