I can’t create a College Board account because I’m under 13. How can I join my class section?

Ask your teacher or AP coordinator to get you a printed consent form that you can fill out with your parents or guardians. The form will have all the instructions. Make sure to fill out all the information. Once your parents sign it, email the completed form to [email protected]. After your form is received, College Board will send your account information.

Contact AP Services for Students

Contact Form


(toll free in the United States and Canada)

Also Found On