I’m a transfer student. How can I ensure that I’ll receive exam accommodations at my new school?

If you transferred schools after being approved for testing accommodations, let the SSD coordinator at your new school know about the accommodations you were previously approved for. If you need different accommodations, your school’s SSD coordinator may submit an Accommodations Change Request form for you.

Contact AP Services for Students

Contact Form


(toll free in the United States and Canada)

Also Found On