I’m under 13, what should I do?

Ask your AP teacher or AP coordinator to get you a printed consent form that you can fill out together with your parent or guardian. Make sure to fill out all the information. Once your parents sign it, send it back to College Board. The form will have all the instructions. After your form is received, College Board will send your account information.

Also Found On