When to complete this step: 30 minutes before your digital exam starts—at 11:30 a.m. EDT for 12 p.m. exams and 3:30 p.m. EDT for 4 p.m. exams.
You are required to check in to each of your digital exams 30 minutes before the start time to complete final pre-exam checks.
- You can only check in on the device you used to complete exam setup.
- You can’t check in on multiple devices.
- If you aren’t able to start check-in before the start time of the exam, you won’t be allowed to test and will have to request a makeup exam.
When check-in opens, log in to the digital testing app, and hit the Check In Now button next to your exam.
Like exam setup, check-in is a quick and easy process. Here’s what you’ll be asked to do:
- Accept the exam terms and conditions.
- Review privacy policies.
- Type a security statement.
- Review the exam day checklist.
- Close any prohibited applications before your device is locked down.
- Wait until the exam begins.
When all check-in steps are complete, you'll see a screen with a timer counting down the time remaining until the start time of the exam.
The exam will begin automatically. You don’t need to click anything or wait for anyone to give you permission to start.