Who receives my scores?

You, the college or university you designated on your answer sheet, and educators in your school and district, including your AP teachers. You can submit an online request to send your scores to additional colleges and universities for a fee. Your parents do not have access to your scores, unless you’ve given them your College Board account information.

If your school, district, or state partners with other educational organizations, your scores and/or personally identifying information may be shared with those specific educational organizations. To find out whether your scores will be shared with any of these organizations, ask your school.

If you are a resident of the state of Kentucky, your AP Exam scores will automatically be sent to the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KYHEAA). If you do not want your scores sent to KYHEAA, send us a request. Your request must be received by June 15 of the year you took the exam. Write to: AP Program, Educational Testing Service, 1425 Lower Ferry Road, 29Q, Ewing, NJ 08618. Be sure to include your full name, mailing address, date of birth, sex, eight-digit AP number, and your 6-digit high school code number.