I can't find the college or university I would like to send my scores to through the online search when ordering additional score reports. What can I do?

Make sure to spell out the full name of the college or university you are searching for and avoid using any abbreviations. For example, type in “University of Michigan” instead of “UMICH.” You may also use the four-digit college code to search for a college or university when ordering additional score reports online. You can find the full list of college codes in your AP Student Pack, or you can contact the admissions office of the college or university you are searching for to confirm the school's four-digit code. If you are still unable to find the school you are looking for, you may send a request via mail or fax to AP Services to have your scores sent to a specific contact at an address you designate. To avoid delays, make sure to confirm the contact and address that receives AP scores with the college or university.