Free-Response Booklet Request Form

If you’ve taken an AP Exam and want to review your answers to the free-response section, you can request your free-response booklet pages be sent to you. We can only send booklet pages from the most recent exam administration.

College Board doesn’t offer rescoring of the free-response questions for AP Exams. Students may request their free-response booklets and discuss their responses with their AP teacher according to the scoring guidelines provided by College Board.


  1. Download and fill out the AP Free-Response Booklet Request Form.

    Fill out the form with your information, including which exam(s) you want to get your free-response booklet pages for, and sign the form.

  2. Have a form of payment ready.

    The fee for this service is $10 per exam. Payment methods include mailing a check or money order or mailing or faxing your credit card information.

  3. Send the form and payment.

    Mail or fax the form and payment to the appropriate address below.

    If you’re paying by check or money order (payable to College Board):
    College Board
    P.O. Box 21535
    New York, NY 10087-1535

    If you’re paying by credit card:
    AP Services
    P.O. Box 6671
    Princeton, NJ 08541-6671
    Or fax 610-290-8979

Key Dates