Send or Get a Copy of Archived Scores

If your most recent AP Exam was over four years ago, your AP scores are no longer viewable from our online score reporting system. They have been archived. To request that your archived scores be sent to a college, university, or scholarship program, or to request a personal copy of your scores, complete and submit the AP Archived Score Request Form. The fee is $25. If you want only a personal copy of your archived scores without sending them to colleges, you still have to pay the fee and submit the form.

Reports are mailed via first-class mail within 15 business days of receipt of the request. A confirmation copy of your AP score report will also be sent to the mailing address you provide on the form.

Download the Archived AP Score Request Form


  1. Download and fill out the AP Archived Score Request Form.

    Fill out the form with your information, including the name and code of each institution you want to send your scores to, if applicable, and sign the form.

  2. Have a form of payment ready.

    You can pay by credit card, check, or money order. The fee is $25 per report.

  3. Send the form and payment.

    The address you send to depends on whether you’re paying by check/money order or by credit card.

    Paying by check or money order (made payable to College Board):
    College Board
    P.O. Box 21535
    New York, NY 10087-1535

    Paying by credit card:
    AP Services
    P.O. Box 6671
    Princeton, NJ 08541-6671
    Or fax it to: 610-290-8979