After you enter the exam room and get your exam materials, you have an important step to take.
You must place an AP ID label on each of the exam materials where it is indicated to do so. If you don’t have an available AP ID label, make sure to write your AP ID on the materials so we can match your answer sheet and materials; failure to do so could delay your AP score.
- After you enroll in your first class section in My AP, you are assigned a unique, alphanumeric code known as an AP ID.
- On exam day, your proctor will give you a sheet of bar-coded labels with your AP ID listed.
- Your proctor will tell you where to place your AP ID labels.
- Your AP ID label sheet is personalized. You must never use anyone else’s AP ID or labels.
- For the AP Chinese Language and Culture and Japanese Language and Culture Exams, your AP ID must be keyed accurately into the exam computer.