If you’re not able to get online to send scores, you can mail us or fax us your request. Standard delivery (around 7–14 business days) is $15 per report; rush delivery (around 5–9 business days) is $25 per report. If you’re a senior sending scores to get credit or placement from your college, check your college’s deadline for receiving scores.
Decide on standard or rush delivery.
Decide if you need rush delivery to get your scores to your college before its deadline. Standard delivery takes about 7–14 business days, while rush delivery takes about 5–9 business days
Have a form of payment handy.
You can pay by credit card, check, or money order. Standard delivery is $15 per report; rush delivery is $25 per report.
Write a request on paper.
Include the following information:
- Your full name, mailing address, phone number, sex, date of birth, and AP number(s) or AP ID
- Name and address of your school
- Full name of the exam(s) for which you’re requesting additional score reports (e.g., “English Literature and Composition,” not “English”) and the year(s) you took the exam(s)
- A credit card number and expiration date (required for fax orders), or a check or money order for the exact amount due (make checks and money orders payable to AP Exams)
- Name, city, state, and 4-digit college code(s) of the college(s) you would like to receive the report
- A signature from you or your parent/guardian
Send the request and payment.
The address you send to depends on whether you’re paying by check/money order or by credit card.
Paying by check or money order (made payable to AP Exams):
The College Board
P.O. Box 21535
New York, NY 10087-1535
Paying by credit card:
P.O. Box 6671
Princeton, NJ 08541-6671
Or fax it to: 610-290-8979